|About:||Located in Victoria, BC Canada this 4/10 mile asphalt low banked oval features Stocks, Mini Stocks, Sportsman, Hit to Pass and Super Stocks.|
Rain Out Policy
In the event of a sudden shower, the program may be temporarily suspended; however, every effort will be made to complete the program after the rain stops. If in the opinion of Western Speedway Officials, the bad weather will prevent a return of safe racing condition in a reasonable amount of time, the remaining races will be postponed or cancelled as follows:
1) The program will be considered complete (no rainchecks) if:
* half of the scheduled events are run, or
* half of the feature laps are completed.
2) Some of the remaining event may be run as part of a future program.
3) In the event of rain, curfew or any circumstances beyond the control of the
officials, the race may be declared complete or continued at the discretion
of the official in charge.
4) If the program is not considered complete (See No. 1), your ticket stubs
will serve as rainchecks for the designated rain date. There will be no